Monday, December 8, 2014

Make a final decision about your logical argument research topic. What is it? Questions to ask yourself:

What have we been studying in class this year?
This year in College Research Skills we have learned numerous things. Some examples are how to research, how to navigate websites new to us, how to use all different websites to find the information you need, etc.

 Which subjects appeal to me? The research topics of Depression and Divorce appeal to me the most.

 What are people writing about? People are writing about all different topics. It varies from Abortion to Same-Sex-Marriage.

 What's most interesting to me? The topic that I am personally most interested in is Divorce, mostly because I have had to experience it myself at a young age.

 Can I find information about that? Yes, I can find a lot of information about the topics that I am interested in. Through all different search engines (bing, google, ask, about)

1 comment:

  1. Great. Glad to see you've chosen a topic that is meaningful to you.

    ReplyDelete